Woman Named Marijuana Pepsi Just Graduated With a Doctorate
It sounds like a name that Bart Simpson would use before a prank call but this isn't a joke. I repeat this is not a joke.
This woman may have the best name on the planet. According to the the Journal Sentinel, a women with the real name of Marijuana Pepsi just graduated from college at the age of 46. Not only did she just graduate but she even got her doctorate. Yes, that means she is Dr. Marijuana.
No, she will not be a scientist in a hydroponics lab growing marijuana for a dispensary. She received her degree in higher learning. That means kids might one day have Mrs. Marijuana for their homeroom at school.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America