Workout Equipment Appropriate Christmas Gifts?
I'm sure someone has made this mistake before.
Sometimes it's hard to find the perfect gift. Some of us scramble to find something for the special someone every single year.
The exercise bike, Peloton has been at the center of some controversy over their latest holiday commercial. In the ad, a man get his wife a Peloton bike for Christmas. She's reluctant ti try it but then she overcomes her nervousness and finally starts to crush it. The commercial has gotten some heat because some say it is spreading the wrong message and you shouldn't surprise women with exercise equipment.
Is this true? Is it ever appropriate to gift your significant other work our gear like a treadmill, bike or weights? What about a gym membership? Does it send the wrong message.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America