Xbox Teams Up With Axe For New Gamer Deodorant
Get ready ladies. Your man can now smell like an Xbox.
There's a certain stigma about gamers and them not having the best hygiene. I've been addicted to certain video games before. If you find a game that you like you can play it for hours.
I is fair to feed into the smelly stereotype?
According to Gamespot, Microsoft has teamed up with the company that makes a special line of shower products. It's called Lynx and it's supposed to be the the scent of an Xbox. Not plastic but something called "pulsing green citrus."
Will this hurt Xbox sales? They're kind of poking fun at their customers.
As of now you won't be able to get these products in America yet. Does that mean gamers in America are slightly cleaner/
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America