You Win The Jackpot but You’ve Got To Spend it Locally, Where You Going?
The Mega Millions jack pot is approaching close to $400 million dollars! Let's speak hypothetically, and just say that you win it all but there's one caveat that comes with the winning. You've got to spend it all right here in the Hudson Valley.
Someone has to win. It could be you. Let's just say for the sake of argument that a genie granted you the jack pot. The jack pot is only redeemable in a plastic debit card that can only be used at local stores.
Where are you spending your cash? I can tell you that I personally would eat out at BC's Kitchen every single day for lunch.
I also might have my own apartment built at the Poughkeespsie Galleria so I can shop all of time. I would also wear a new pair of shoes every single day.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
Bonus Video: WRRV Morning Grind
Bonus Video: WRRV Musician Interviews
Bonus Video: PJ Plays