A Morgue Tray is an X-Mas Gift You Can Take With You
There's a morgue tray for sale in Saugerties. I'm dead serious.
If you didn't get all of your holiday shopping done this might be the best "gag" gift yet. I love scrolling through the local Facebook Marketplace. You never know what you mind find.
As I was browsing I might have found the strangest thing yet. A man in Saugerties is selling a couple of morgue trays. Yes, trays that hold the bodies of deceased people.
I can't be sure if these were actually used for morgue purposes but I will point out that they certainly look like they were. The ad goes on to point out that these would be perfect for a pig roast, clam bake, wedding, BBQ, divorce party or any theme that may need an off-beat joke.
Are there people who actually eat off of autopsy trays?
You've got admit that they'd make the perfect gift for the Halloween lover in your life.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America