Adams Has Pre-Packaged Meals To Go
Adams Fairacre Farms locations remain open as grocery stores have been deemed an essential service by Governor Cuomo. I love fresh produce and meats from Adams but one thing I love more is their prepared food like their soups, chicken, lasagna and of course the macaroni and cheese.
You can enjoy pre-made and pre-packaged meals that are freshly made and delicious daily. Though the food is not served buffet style for safety reasons right now, all your favorites are packaged and ready to go in a clean environment for easy and convenient pick up from their heat trays.
The menu changes daily and you can call in ahead of time and ask the kitchen staff what will be one the menu.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America