Apple Willing to Pay You $1 Million to Hack Them
Think you've got what it takes to show Apple how easy it would be to hack into their iPhones? Then they challenge you to do it. This week they announced that they are willing to pay someone $1 million bucks to show them where their security flaws are. In the past the most that Apple has been willing to cough up to a hacker has been only $200,000.
The iPhone that they are asking hackers to try to 'hack' is a special version and they handed them out this week at a cyber security conference in Las Vegas.
Do you have what it takes to show Apple where their weaknesses are? Then it could be worth it to your bank account.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America