Are Hudson Valley Bed Bath & Beyonds Closing?
Bed Bath & Beyond has announced plans to close more stores nationwide.
According to USA Today, Bed Bath & Beyond has announced it plans to close 60 stores across the U.S. This is 20 more than the 40 stores is originally intended to close. The closings are expected after the winter holiday season. Store closures will most likely happen in 2020.
Within the Hudson Valley, Bed Bath & Beyond has multiple locations. There are locations in Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Middletown, Kingston, Yonkers, Port Chester, West Nyack, and Mount Vernon. It has not been announced if any of the locations in the Hudson Valley closed. However, with such a high saturation of locations across the region, it wouldn't surprise me if some local stores were to close.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America