Are Robocalls at All Time High? How to Opt Out
Has your cellphone been the recipient of more robocalls over the last three weeks than before? Have you done things like add your phone to the Do Not Call List and you are still getting calls? Here are the links for the National Do Not Call List, and also for the New York Do Not Call List. If you have a cellphone or a landline you can register both numbers on the lists.
Ok, that's how to get your number removed. Keep in mind that it will take a few weeks to get you off the lists. So in the interim, there might be a few calls. The reason that you have been getting so many calls the last few weeks is because of the elections.
The primaries were a few weeks ago and the elections are coming up next month. When you registered to vote, you have to give your phone number. There is no where that you can opt out of these calls. Yes, you can block them once you get a call, but until then there isn't much that you can do about it.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America