Are There Doomsday Preppers in the HV?
I'm obsessed with the National Geographic show. Are there people right here in the Hudson Valley that prep?
What is our fascination with the end of the world? The last I checked the actual Doomsday Clock was at 2 minutes. I've got some sad news. We're closer to the end than ever. We are currently at 100 seconds.
The show Doomsday Preppers is now available on Netflix and I can't stop watching it. Are these people crazy or are they justified?
This show is so ridiculous because of they're so extreme. But is it ridiculous to prep?
Is it good to have some extra food and water lying around the house in case of an emergency?
Do you know anyone that does this? Is there anyone that you know that could be on the show?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America