Are You Ready For the First Pumpkin Spice Release of 2019?
It's only July but one candy company is already talking pumpkin spice.
It;s hard to believe nit fall is right around the corner. Soon enough everyone will be showing off how basic they are by enjoying every pumpkin spice flavor imaginable.
We'll have lattes, cereal, doughnuts, ice cream and even scented candles.
According to Delish, Kit Kat has announced the return of their pumpkin spice candy bar. It is set for an August release date.
Is it too soon for pumpkin spice? Gimme a break.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America