At This Age Scientists Say You Become Your Parents
You swore it would never happen and then all of a sudden you're screaming at kids to get off of your lawn. Is there anything worse than being just like our parents?
It's a sad day when you become just like your mom and dad. You thought you'd be young and free forever but time and maturity catches up to us all. Thankfully, it doesn't hit us out of nowhere. Researches think they've pinned the age where you become a curmudgeon.
According to a survey posted in Bro Bible, the age where the majority of men feel less masculine is 34. I guess that's the age where we stop partying and start complaining about the lights being left on and the thermostat being too high. In a similar study women found they become just like their mother at anytime between the ages 30-35.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America