Bannerman Island Set To Screen Original Jurassic Park Movie
Bannerman Island is stepping up their game this summer with a great lineup of movies and entertainment. Tickets are expected to sell out for the August 2nd showing of the original Jurrasic Park movie.
The showing of this 1993 classic includes a round trip ride back and forth to the island from Beacon and includes a mini-tour of the island. You'll set sail around 7 PM and return before 11 PM. There's also an opportunity to check out the recently opened Bannerman family residence as well.
Since they started doing movies and other events the past few years, many have sold out. So if you're thinking of checking out, you might want to get on it. Other movies being shown this summer include Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure and the classic horror movie Psycho.
Have you ever seen a movie on an island in the middle of the Hudson River? There are not many places to do it.
Listen to Afternoons With Simon weekdays from 3 PM to 7 PM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center