Big Mac Turns 50: How to Get a Free One + a MacCoin
The iconic Big Mac from McDonald's is turning 50 this year and McDonald's is giving away from ones. How could you get one and get a MacCoin, the new McDonalds version of global currency?
To get the MacCoin, you will need to purchase a Big Mac at any participating McDonalds on Thursday August 2, 2018. Then, starting August 3 (the next day) you can exchange that MacCoin for a Big Mac anywhere in the world.
When was the last time that you had a Big Mac? The burger or sandwich hasn't changed much since it was invented by Jim Delligatti at his McDonalds located just outside Pittsburgh in 1967. The only change to it, well you might not even have noticed it. The company removed the use of high fructose corn syrup from the buns in 2016, did you notice a difference?
Will you be getting a Big Mac on Thursday August 2, 2018? Maybe just one, so you can get the limited MacCoin?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America