Can Brandi’s Future Husband Love Her as Much as He Does Big Macs?
This week's edition of Brandi's Future Husband takes us to Wisconsin, where she can only hope that this guy is as excited about her as he is about a McDonald's Big Mac.
The guy in question is named Don and last week, he ate his 30,000th Big Mac. Are you thinking that this guy could be swayed by Brandi's home cooking? Probably not, sad to say, as he confesses that his diet is made up about 90 percent of Big Macs from McDonalds.
Brandi loves McDonald's but not enough to eat there every day. Plus, she would want to change it up: you know, occasionally getting a Filet of Fish or a McChicken sandwich instead.
Is this relationship doomed from the start or does this guy have a chance? If you have a suggestion for a Brandi's Future Husband, please email Brandi@wrrv.com.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America