BK Releases “Unhappy Meals’ Because We Aren’t Happy All of the Time
It's Mental Health Awareness Month and the Mental Health America has teamed up with Burger King to release a lineup of different meals to encompass everyone's changing mood.
No one is happy all of the time. Sometimes we're in a good mood and sometimes we're just angry and we can't even know why.
According to a press release from the Mental Health America, Burger King is offering a meal to cater to any mood you might have for Mental Health Awareness Month. The meal choices will include the Pissed Meal, Blue Meal, Salty Meal, YAAAS Meal and DGAF Meal. Each will include a Whopper meal, fries and a shake.
This promotion will run for the month of May at a select New York location.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America