Black Ice Could Be Causing Issues in Some HV Areas This Morning
A full day of rain in the Hudson Valley followed by freezing temperatures may be the cause of a couple incidents on the roadways this morning.
Just because there's no snow on the ground doesn't mean that the roads are safe during the winter months. Freezing temperatures have caused some black ice to form on some roads in southern Orange County.
According to our traffic center here are a few incidents that may disrupt your commute this morning. They may have been caused by patches of black ice.
Left lane blocked Palisades Interstate Pky SB at X7/Town Line Rd due to an accident.
Ramp restrictions on Rt-17 WB at Rt-17m/Exit 125 accident in Chester on the on-ramp.
Stay informed on Hudson Valley traffic updates through the WRRV mobile app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America