Brandi’s Obsession With Poutine Continues
Ok. You have heard me trying to convince the entire Hudson Valley that they need to try it. Poutine. But what exactly is it?
Poutine is made up of french fries that have just come out of the fryer, then they have cheese curds spread on top of them, then your pour hot brown gravy on top of that so it melts to a tasty melted gooeyness. Ok, so gooeyness might not be a word that everyone can relate too. That is, until you try it for yourself.
Where in the Hudson Valley can you try poutine and then decide for yourself?
- Newburgh Brewing Company, Newburgh NY
- Mill House Brewing, Poughkeepsie NY
- Schatzi's of New Paltz and Poughkeepsie
- Dutchess Bier Cafe, Fishkill, NY
Have you tried poutine? Do you agree with Brandi or do you think that poutine is a soggy mess of carbohydrates? Do you know of another place that serves it? Email Brandi@wrrv.com and we will add it to the list.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV mobile app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America