Can Pet Moms Celebrate Mother’s Day?
Are pet owners considered parents? Can women who own pets celebrate mother's day?
It may seem like a ridiculous argument but so many pet owners consider their dog or cat their very own kids. Some pet parents think they should celebrate both mother's day and and father's day.
It makes a little bit of sense. What if you can't have children? You could make the argument that you can't celebrate Christmas if you're not a Christian.
According to People, instead of impeding on other holidays, pet owners would rather have their very own holiday.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America