C&C Salon Returns to Poughkeepsie Galleria This Week
Customers of C&C Unisex Salon were stunned to find out the business moved out of the convenient Galleria location this week. The move turned out to be only temporary.
The Mid-Hudson region gave permission for barbershops and salons to open up for business weeks ago. However, many salons and other businesses inside shopping malls were banking on phase 4 to return back to work. Governor Cuomo shocked the entire state of New York when he announced that gyms, movie theaters and indoor shopping malls would not be included in phase 4.
Due to Cuomo's decision C&C Unisex Salon decided to temporarily move locations from the Poughkeepsie Galleria to downtown Fishkill.
According to an employee at C&C Unisex Salon, the business will return to the Galleria location on Friday, July 10 and leaving the new Fishkill spot..
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Hudson Valley Restaurant Listings