Foodies: Crown Maple to Host Open Fire Cooking Dinner
Crown Maple Farms in Dover Plains will be hosting another great outdoor culinary experience on Saturday September 28, 2019. The theme of the evening will be 'Open Fire Cooking' and feature chefs Ash Fulk, Stephen Yen, Patrice Vassell, and Gabriel Dudley.
Guests will also have an opportunity to tour local farm Brookby Dairy Farm as well as the Crown Maple Estate before the dinner. For more information, including more details about the locally sourced ingredients that will be used in the dinner, click here.
For more info about how Crown Maple makes their syrup with our own Brandi, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America