Crown Maple Food & Arts Festival June 11
Over the last few months, I have been to Crown Maple in Dover Plains several times, including getting the opportunity to geek out while they were actually making their amazing maple syrup. Here is another chance for you to go check out the farm, see what they are all about and sample some great products from 50 plus vendors who will also be on the property that day.
On June 11, 2016 from 11AM to 4PM Crown Maple will be holding their 1st Annual Organic Hudson Valley Food & Arts Festival at Madava Farms 47 McCourt Road, Dover Plains, 12522.
Here are just a few of the vendors that will be on site that day:
- Cardoso Cookies, http://www.cardosocookies.com/
- Clinton Vineyards, http://clintonvineyards.com/
- Coast to Coast Dog Treats, http://www.coast2coastdogtreats.com/
- Damn Good Honey Farm, http://www.damngoodhoney.com/
- Eleanor's Best Jams, http://eleanorsbest.com/
- JSK Cattle Company, http://www.jskcattlecompany.com/
- Laughing Paw Farm, http://laughingpawfarm.com/
- New Confectioner, http://www.newconfectioner.com/
- Nostrano Vineyards, http://nostranovineyards.com/
- Sprout Creek Farm, https://sproutcreekfarm.org/
- Tuthilltown Spirits, http://www.tuthilltown.com/
- Yonker's Brewing Company, http://yonkersbrewing.com/
Admission to the Food & Arts festival is free. The Farmstand Cafe and retail store will be open that day and complimentary sugar-house tours will also be available at 11AM, 1PM and 3PM.