Cyber Monday Means Airfare Deals From Stewart Newburgh
Do you think Cyber Monday and think discounted airfares? Yeah. Didn't think so. If you are quick to jump on these deals (hello, almost every deal for Cyber Monday is only live for a day, maybe two) you can get some really great fares from Stewart Airport in Newburgh.
Here are the fares, yes, yes, yes, there are a few restrictions, but if you can live with them you can travel on the cheap.
Allegiant only has a few seats left on limited flights. According to their disclaimer this sale ends at midnight on Cyber Monday. You have a chance to get these flights, but you will need to act quick.
- Stewart Newburgh to Sanford, FL fares starting at $53 each way
- Stewart Newburgh to Punta Gorda, FL fares starting at $51 each way
- Stewart Newburgh to St Petersburg, FL fares starting at $50 each way
- Stewart Newburgh to Myrtle Beach, SC fares starting at $71 each way
There is one cool thing about Allegiant, you do have 24-hours to cancel your booking without loosing your money. I have not ever tried or needed to cancel a booking with Allegiant, so I cannot share my experience with you as to if I really got my money back out not.
JetBlue will charge you $139 to get to Fort Lauderdale from Newburgh and $144 to get you to Orlando from Stewart. Keep in mind you would have to pay to check a bag, get a Even More Space seat or have the Even More Speed Service. JetBlue still has some of the happiest customers, so you might want to check them out if you can fly 12/10/19 through 2/13/2020. There are additional deals if you want to start your journey from Albany, JFK Airport, LaGuardia or Newark.
Good luck getting these deals and happy travels!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America