Did Gov. Cuomo Just Become NY’s Most Eligible Bachelor?
Ladies, if you see any pictures of Cuomo on Tinder or Bumble can you please send me a screen shot? How do we get Governor Andrew Cuomo to participate on the next season of The Bachelor?
According to People, Andrew Cuomo has decided to call it quits with his long time celebrity girlfriend and domestic partner, Sandra Lee after almost 15 years.
A few months back the couple listed their home in New Castle for sale for the small amount of $2.3 million. Since then there have been rumors and speculation about a future split.
Does this make Andew Cuomo one of New York's most eligible bachelors? Should he be the next contestant on the reality show? Could you imagine seeing Cuomo on a dating app like Tinder or POF?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America