Did You Know You Can Return Amazon Item at Kohl’s?
Buying things on Amazon is super easy. Sending things back on Amazon is a different story. That's about to change.
Not happy with something you bought on Amazon? You can return it at your local Kohl's store for free.
According to Engadget, you will be able to return items purchased online at every Kohl's location starting in July. It gives us another reason to avoid the old fashioned experience at the local post office. You won't even need a label and the shipping will be free.
Amazon and Kohl's seem to have a growing relationship as you can buy Amazon products in all of their locations.
Just know that the next time you're frustrated with your Amazon purchase your local Kohl's isn't too far away.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America