Did You Save a Childhood Toy?
Do you still have that old My Little Pony Doll or He-Man toy from when you were kid?
There's something comforting about an old teddy bear, blanket or toy from your childhood? It reminds me of a simpler time.
Besides, it just doesn't seem like toys are as cool as they were when I was kid. I had some killer action figures. I had my brother's leftover Masters of the Universe figures, 90s Batman toys, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, some killer hot wheels cars. I've saved just about all of them. I can't throw out those awesome memories.
They say 1/3 adults kept their old childhood blanket. Maybe you kept one of those?
Did you keep any toys from you childhood? Cabbage Patch Kid? Chia Pet, Pokemon cards?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America