Will ‘Diet’ Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Come to the Hudson Valley?
This just means you can eat more of them, right?
It's not just my favorite Halloween candy. It's my favorite candy of all time. It's probably a lot of yours too. If I could eat peanut butter cups all day I probably would.
I was always under the impression that they were slightly healthier because they had peanut butter but I guess I was wrong. For those who eat too many of these delicious candies like me we may be getting a new way to help us control our portions.
According to Business Insider, Hershey will be releasing a healthier version of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups very coming soon. No, there won't be a zero calorie cup. The recipe isn't even changing at all but the sizes are. They will be almost 40% thinner than a regular cup and have almost 40 fewer calories.
Unfortunately, we won't see these cups in time for Halloween but we will see them as soon as early 2019.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America