Do New Yorkers Prefer Cold Pizza For Breakfast?
We all know New Yorker's love pizza. that's not a surprise but how doe they prefer to eat it?
Personally, I think pizza is so much better cold than hot. Is that blasphemous? I'm a fan of any Italian dish the day after. Let that bad boy sit in the refrigerator for a day. Do I prefer cold pizza because I'm not a born and bred New Yorker or is it just a fact that it is better cold?
According to a new survey from Food and Wine, about 53% of Americans prefer cold pizza for breakfast.
53% is not a huge victory but it is the majority. Do you agree? Is pizza better cold? Does it make the best breakfast food?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America