Do Your Kids Need to Know How to Use These in 2018?
Computers and smart phones slowly taking over the world and making everything so much easier but are we becoming too reliant on them?
Has the analog clock become some form of ancient technology that only has a place in a museum?
According to USA Today, many schools in the United Kingdom have already begun to stop teaching kids how to tell time on a face clock and now that same ideology is spreading here to the states. Several schools are ditching the face clocks altogether. Why do we need to know anyway? Digital clocks have it all right there and make it easy for us. When was the last time you even saw an analog clock? Cell phones have even replaced watches.
Kids have too much to learn besides what do with the little hand and the big hand. Is being able to tell time useless like cursive and algebra?
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America