Do Your Neighbors Have Loud Sex? What To Do
Have you ever found yourself in the awkward situation where you have heard your neighbors having really loud sex (sometimes repeatedly)? Or, like in Nick's case, he thinks his neighbor likes to watch porn at very loud in surround sound?
What do you do if this keeps happening? The WRRV Morning Grind, polled the Hudson Valley to get their help, because believe it or not 2 out of 3 people have heard their neighbors 'going at it."
Here are some of the suggestions that we received via phone call and text message to 845-451-WRRV (9778):
- Leave them a post-it note on their door.
- Take an opportunity to introduce yourself in passing and mention how thin the walls are and how you can hear everything (this is the one thing most people did not want to do, actually discuss this in person with the 'offenders.'
- When the neighbors get loud, you get loud, ie turn the stereo or tv up to insane volume or start moving furniture loudly
- Take it to the apartment complex office, let them know you don't quite know how to address it and ask them to do it on your behalf.
- When seeing them in passing, smile, nod and say "I don't have to ask how things are going for you!" Then keep smiling as you walk away.
Have you been in this situation? What did you do? Did it work or did you just end up closing your windows and or moving?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America