Dogs at Work Apparently Increase Productivity
Do you have the one co-worker that brings their dog to work? The same cute dog that makes every single person in the building stop what they are doing, to make goo goo noises at and to pet the dog? Yep. We have one at WRRV as well, and let me tell you, the days when that dog (or any of the dogs) show up, is awesome!
While some employers (and co-workers) might think that this is nothing but a big time waste or distraction, think again. There is a study that says having dogs in the workplace is actually good for productivity.
In addition to work getting done faster, it is also helpful to moral and makes employees have a better 'feel-good feeling' about their employer.
Are you allowed to have pups in the workplace? Do you think that this is a good idea? Do you think that this is the downfall of work civilization as you know it? Are any of your co-workers allergic to dogs?
Share with us what you think.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America