Dream Job? Professional Couch Potato Get Paid to Watch TV
So when you hear about something that sounds to good to be true, it is right? Normally, but there is a legit company that is looking for a Professional Couch Potato. The company is HowToWatch.com and they are looking for someone who can stream 100 hours of content for them and get paid to do it.
Yes there are a few requirements, from their website:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Strong social media following
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for all things TV and entertainment
During your term of employment (100 hours) you will have access to multiple online streaming platforms. You will also need to watch programs and take notes about the shows you watch and among other requirements share the info with your friends.
Still sound too good to be true? Here's the info on how to apply for the position, but the deadline to apply is October 3, 2018. Good luck, you never know where this opportunity will take you.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America