HV Parents: Earn $1000 For Something You Are Already Doing
If you are a parent in the Hudson Valley, you are probably already watching more than 30 Disney programs over the course of 30 days, right? How about doing it and earning yourself a little bit of money?
Reviews.Org is wanting to pay 5 people to watch 30 Disney programs in 30 days. Wait for it. They will pay each of you $1000 for your efforts. The reason that they are doing this is because Disney+ is launching their new streaming service on November 12, 2019 and they want Disney's biggest fans to help them mark the occasion.
Here are the things you need to keep in mind if you want to 'apply' for the position from Reviews.org:
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
If you 'win' one of the 5 grand prizes, you will get the use of the Disney+ streaming service for one year, a movie watching kit and the $1000. Since they are indeed looking for the biggest Disney fan to win this prize, there is an application that you will have to fill out and you will need to submit a review of your favorite Disney movie.
You have until November 7, 2019 to apply. Good luck!
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America