Eggbert Set For Newburgh Brewing Company Appearance
Hudson Valley icon Eggbert is back and ready to share his opinions and maybe even a beer with you. Normally a big attraction at Devitt's Nursery and Supply in New Windsor for the kids around the holidays, when he visits Newburgh Brewing Company each year, he tends to come out of his shell for a more adult audience.
On Friday, November 16th, be prepared for Eggbert After Dark: Volume II. He made his first appearance in the Taproom last fall and is back by popular demand. The visit will coincide with the Taproom release of Angry Eggbert IPA, a spruce infused IPA brewed annually which will be available at the tap and via 4-pack.
Eggbert has been around since 1971 but he took a 12-year hiatus starting in the year 2000. It wasn't until just a few years ago he made a big comeback. For those who are unfamiliar with Eggbert, CBS News takes a deeper look.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America