Ew, These Things Again?
It's not even October and we're already face to face with the worst candy on the planet.
It started out just like any other day. I came to work and needed my small sugar fix. Thankfully, a coworker keeps a bowl of candy on her desk at all times. At around 10am I usually roll in there and snag a few classics like some Crackle, Kit Kat's and even Reese's. It's a nice little routine.
As we get closer to October I suspected that the candy options would only get better. the stores will start to be packed with candy.
Obviously I was beyond shocked when I saw this ridiculous sight.
Candy Corn? Seriously? Does anyone really like this stuff?
I thought it was just for show.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America