Famous Singer Flaunts Food at Wappingers Restaurant
The Hudson Valley has a lot of great restaurants and of course even celebrities are going to chow down at some of the hot spots.
It turns out a local Hudson Valley eatery is among the favorites of the singer from Gym Class Heroes and Hudson Valley resident, Travie McCoy.
According to a post on Instagram, McCoy showed off his love for the deviled eggs at Heritage Food + Drink on Monday.
There have been a lot of celebrity sightings in the Hudson Valley recently. One of the most recent was James "Murr" Murray spotted eating at a diner in Ulster County.
Have you seen any celebrities hanging out in the area?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America