First Date in MA Leads to Robbery, Police Say
We've all had our share of bad dates but this has to take the cake.
What's the worst date you've ever been on? What happened? Did your date forget their money or just talk about politics and religion the whole time? Odds are it wasn't this bad.
According to the Sun Chronicle, a man allegedly robbed a bank in Bristol, Connecticut while he was on a date. The woman he was with was originally charged with being an accessory but the charges were dropped. Apparently, she had only recently met him on an online dating app.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America