First Ever Great White Shark Pinged Off Coast of Long Island
Just when you thought it was safe to go to Long Island.
I had no idea what a big deal this really was but a Great White Shark was just found off of the coast of New York for the very first time.
According to NBC New York, the massive fish is called Cabot and it is about 9 feet long and 533 lbs.
It's amazing that a great white has never been spotted there yet. Apparently, there were several beach closures on Fire Island because of sharks but none of which were Great Whites.
The shark has made it's way to Connecticut. It's been real. but they can keep it. If you end up taking a boat out there be sure to get a bigger boat.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the MeanestI
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America