Froyo or Ice Cream in the Hudson Valley?
Which one do you like more?
New York is known for having awesome food like pizza, bagels, hot dogs, sushi and even Chinese takeout. The list really could go on and on.
is New York known for having good ice cream? How about frozen yogurt?
Being raised out of state I don't recall seeing so many frozen yogurt shops growing up. There are several hear in the Hudson Valley. I recently moved right next door to one so I have been addicted to it.
They say for the froyo is better for you but which do you prefer?
Ice cream vs frozen yogurt in the HV, who wins?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America