Greene & Dutchess County Tax Foreclosure Auction Dates Set
Do you have dreams of purchasing a house or piece of property at auction and then fixing it up? There are more tax foreclosure auctions taking place here in the Hudson Valley. This auction is for places in Greene and Dutchess County, NY.
Here are the dates that you need to know:
- The Greene County auction will be taking place on Thursday September 12, 2019 at Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 11am. Registration at 8am at Anthony's Banquet Hall, 746 Route 23B, Leeds, NY 12451
- The Dutchess County auction will be taking place on Tuesday, October 8, 2019 at 11am. Registration will being at 9am at the Poughkeepsie Grand Hotel, 40 Civic Center Plaza, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Make sure to follow the above links to get up-to-date listings of the properties available as well as the preview date information.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America