Sullivan County Tax Foreclosure Date Has Been Set
Do you have dreams of purchasing a house or piece of property at auction and then fixing it up? There is another tax auction taking place here in the Hudson Valley. This auction is for places in Sullivan County, NY.
The auction will be taking place Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 10am. The registration at will start at 8am. The auction itself will take place at the Ramada Rock Hill, 283 Rock Hill Drive, Rock Hill, NY 12775 (formerly The Sullivan).
If you would like to check out the properties, click here (pdf). If you are interested in a physical preview of the homes, that will take place June 9-11, 2019.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America