Happy National Chocolate Milk Day
Sure, it may be banned from New York schools soon but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy it now.
Celebrate the big day with a bottle of Nesquik, Yoo-Hoo or a bottle from Stewart's.
There aren't many national days that I can get behind but here's one I can dig on. Who doesn't love chocolate milk? I suppose if you're lactose intolerant it might not be your thing but that doesn't mean you can't partake. There's always chocolate almond milk. If you have nut allergy then you can grab some soy milk.
Everyone should be able to enjoy milk and its chocolatey goodness while getting some protein, vitamin D and calcium especially on today of all days.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America