Has Anyone Had Their Bills Waived This Month Due to COVID-19?
Many Hudson Valley residents are experiencing some financial hardships. Are there any companies or landlords out there offering some help?
In the middle of a global pandemic and with New York's economy on hold many Hudson Valley residents have been furloughed, laid off or forced to stay home until further notice. With so many out of work and with little or no income how are they going to be able to pay all of their bills?
According to People, Dax Shepard and Kristin Bell waived the monthly rent for the their tenants on property that they own.
Has any Hudson Valley landlords, banks, credit card companies or utilities done something like this for you? If so, let us know who. Many residents would like to know but may not want to ask.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America