HBO Filming Hits Downtown Wappingers
Large film crews with police escorts were spotted in downtown Wappingers this week.
It's no secret that actor/ director and Hudson Valley resident, Mark Ruffalo has been filming a new HBO series all over the Hudson Valley for months now. Production of the series I Know This Much is True has been seen in Pleasant Valley, Fishkill, Poughkeepsie and, of course, Ellenville.
Today, film crews, tents, caterers, trucks, cameras and fans were spotted outside of County Players Falls Theatre on Main Street in Wappingers.
Sources on the scene stated that this was one of the final filming locations here in the Hudson Valley and that production was close to wrapping up. Onlookers near the set claimed to have seen Ruffalo on the set but those rumors cannot be confirmed.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America