Help: I’m a 30 Year Old Man Addicted to 90 Day Fiance
Here's my man card. Take it, rip it up and throw it right in the trash.
I'm binge watching the trashiest show on television and I can't stop. Years ago I cut the cord on cable to avoid these shows. Ever since I moved into my new house I have reinstated the cable package and with that comes all kinds of new shows. My girlfiend started watching this show that I'd never heard of called 90 Day Fiance': The Other Way.
If you're not familiar it's where men and women go to foreign countries in order to try to make a relationship work before their 90 day visa is up.
This show is such a train wreck but I can't help it. I need to watch.
I started out absolutely hating it and bashing every second of it but now I can't wait until it comes on every week.
If you're a dude reading this please watch it so we can talk about it and please don't judge me.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America