How Many Streaming Services Does One Need?
With the latest release of Disney+ it raises the question, how many streaming services is too many?
A lot of people in the Hudson Valley have cut the cable cord. Cable television in the household has been replaced by streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and Disney+.
It makes sense. They're convenient, they're quick, they're easy and they're relatively cheaper. But how much cheaper are they by the time you subscribe to three or four of them? Not many people subscribe to just one streaming service. I myself have both Netflix and Amazon Prime. I'm also thinking about getting the new Disney service. I'll be spending over $35.00 a month. On top of an internet bill I'd be spending almost $150.
Maybe there will be some sort of bundle rolled out in the future. How many streaming services do you subscribe?
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America