How Often Do You or Should You Wash Clothes?
How often do you wash your clothes? Ok, but do you really need to wash them that often?
According to thredup.com you can wear a top 2-3 times before you wash, unless you get a spot on it. For leggings, you should wash them after every time. When it comes to jeans, they say you should only wash them when you really need to. I had a friend who swore by putting his jeans at least overnight in the freezer. Have you ever tried that? When it comes to dresses, you should be able to wear them 3 to 5 times, before you need to wash it, unless you get a spot on it.
So how often do you wash your clothes? Let us know.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America