Hudson Valley Casting Call To Work With Academy Award Winner
Hudson Valley Casting is on the lookout for Hudson Valley men who'd like to work with an Academy Award winner. This is the last call for talent because anyone selected must be fitted for a tuxedo by Thursday.
Director Charlie Kaufman is best known for his work on Being John Malkovich and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The production he's working on in the area needs more young men between the ages of 18 and 24 for background roles. Anyone interested must be available on Wednesday, April 17th for the shoot. It is a paid gig at $11.10 an hour plus overtime if necessary.
Take a look at the application below and pay close attention to the instructions. You'll need to submit multiple photos, provide your height, weight, and availability. There are also questions about your musical and dance ability so anyone who's got the skills should look into it.
- WRRV Presents Bush, Live & Our Lady Peace At Bethel Woods
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Celebrities Who Live In The Hudson Valley
- America's Oldest Intersection Is In The Hudson Valley
- The Jerky Boys Hudson Valley Connection
- A Day To Remember Set To Rock Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Drone Pilot Captures Haunting Footage Of The Old Psyche Center