Hudson Valley Charity Mud Run Half Marathon & 5K Info
The Westchester Medical Center has just released all of the info for their upcoming 'Mud-Run Half Marathon & 5K" to take place on Sunday October 6, 2019. The race and activities will take place at the Westchester County Center 198 Central Avenue, White Plains, New York.
According to their press release, you will have the opportunity to "run 13.1 or 6.2 miles along the Bronx River Parkway! The northern portion of the parkway features some rolling hills while the southern half has some steady inclines. A fantastic closed course for experienced runners and first-timers alike! All proceeds benefit Westchester Medical Center."
For more information or to register for the event, click here.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind With Brandi and Nick weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America