Hudson Valley Desperately Needs Manly Reusable Bags
I've been forced to give up plastic bags but I won't let them take what little bit of dignity I have left. It's pretty hard to be taken seriously walking around the store with these things.
This past month the plastic bag ban was issued statewide and we're now slowly getting used to carrying reusable bags with us wherever we go.
It's difficult but as a dude, there really isn't a lot of design options for these bags. Why do most of them have flowers on them or weird artsy paintings? Can we get some more masculine bags? We should get some Marvel bags. I'll walk down the aisles with my Punisher themed bag. How about some WWE bags?
I want a bag with flames on the sides or a pack of wolves howling at the moon.
I'll take anything over tulips.
Listen to the WRRV Morning Grind weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your WRRV app. Connect with WRRV on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Two Hollywood Actors Co-Own Hudson Valley Candy Shop
- Top 10 Hudson Valley Celebrities
- Study Claims New York Women Are the Meanest
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Where Is Oniontown and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America